Come celebrate our fifth year of the Waukee Arts Festival, one of the areas fastest-growing and most exciting summer events! Two days of incredible art, great music, and unique food.
- Festival opens at 5pm on Friday
- Friday night concert by the B2wins :8pm-10pm
- 100+ regional artists
- Student Artist Exhibit by Waukee Schools art students
- Unique food truck vendors
- Live music all day Saturday
- Rolling Taps Beer Coe beer garden
- Barn Town Brewing craft beer
- Jasper Winery wines
- Pancake Breakfast by the Rotary Club of Waukee Saturday morning
- Award ceremony for our two Waukee Art student $1000 scholarships.
New this year:
- Entire festival enclosed so you can enjoy your beverages anywhere in the festival!
- Artists will all be located at the shaded end of Centennial Park!
- Two featured concerts!