Information on:

Carnegie Historical Museum

112 South Court

The Library and its third floor Museum Opened in 1893.

Fairfield's former library building, the first of 1,689 endowed by Andrew Carnegie, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Library tables and encaustic tile floors survive from the original interior design.

Carnegie Historical Museum is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media