“Harvest Festival Survival Kit” Souvenir Bag - $35:
- Tons of coupons which can be used throughout the month of October
- Poncho (in case it rains)
- A mask (because COVID)
- Silicone wine glass (that won’t break if you drop it)
- And more fun items added as the planning continues!
“VIP Harvest Festival Survival Kit” Souvenir Bag - $75 (Limited qty SOLD OUT):
- All of the great items listed above
- A jute tote bag with the “Wish List” design
- Access to the VIP lounge complete with pre-packaged a charcuterie box for every VIP and refreshments.
Here is what you can expect:
- All vendors will be located outdoors and spaced to ensure a safe distance between each other.
- Samples will be in lidded pre-packed containers. Pouring samples directly into the souvenir glasses will be prohibited.
- To reduce congestion, samples cannot be consumed in line. Grab your samples and go.
- Vendors will have a separate retail line to purchase full bottles of wine, beer, and spirits.
- Music will be located in City Park to allow for ample space to spread out.
- There will be no salsa contest, grape stomp, trolley rides, waiter races or pumpkin roll.
- All vendors will have hand sanitizer or hand sanitizing stations at their location.
- We recommend you wear a mask when you are unable to maintain a distance of 6ft. from other individuals.
- We ask that you do not attend if you are ill with a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, lack of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nauseous/vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Also, individuals over 65 years of age, with underlying preexisting conditions, or pregnant should not attend.
9:00am - 4:00pm: Vendor Market
12:00pm - 4:00pm: Wine, Beer, and Spirits Sampling
12:00pm - 4:00pm: Music in City Park